Sunday, March 20, 2011

Help! I'm Alive...

I'm stoked to announce a great upcoming show next week with Director Justin Berger and Producer Andrew Fassler of the new web series "Help! I'm Alive..." which is being unveiled at Wonder Con in San Francisco April 1-3.

Set approximately 20 years in the future "Help! I'm Alive..." follows a group of survivors in the mountains of Northern California after an apocalypse wipes out nearly 75% of the world’s population. We will talk about the series and take your calls.

Visit the official webside of "Help! I'm Alive...": http://helpimalive.tv/

Also, I'm currently in the process of booking a lot of special guests and co-hosts for the show. If you are interested in contributing to the show send me an email at: vinceinthebay@gmail.com

-VITB

No comments:

Post a Comment