Friday, May 16, 2014

COMING SOON: The VITB Show

Over the past few months I have been developing a new video podcast and will be launching the first episode soon. This new show will cover mostly technology and entertainment. The first episode features interviews with: New Orleans DJ/producer Quickie Mart, Robocoin Bitcoin ATM kiosk owner/operator Cary Peters, and infamous game developer Bob of "Bob's Game". 

Here's a clip from the first episode, an interview with Cary Peters of Coinage LLC. He owns and operates California's first Bitcoin ATM kiosk at Hacker Dojo in Mountain View....


In addition to launching this new video show, I plan to bring back my Blogtalkradio talk show "Disorderly Conduct." I'm currently in the process of lining up guests and hope to have the show back on BTR in the next few weeks. If you are interested in being a guest on the show or have a topic you'd like to have discussed, please contact me: vitb@riseup.net

No comments:

Post a Comment